Lirik Lagu Tourniquet - Breaking Benjamin
Lirik Lagu Tourniquet - Breaking Benjamin
Take this blood!
I will make you
I will start the pain within
I will crave you
I will learn to hate again
I will drag you
I will make you whole again
I will blame you
I will lay beside the dead
Cause I don’t want to live inside this hell
Tame the fire from within
You won’t break me
Love will tie the tourniquet
And suffocate me
I won’t save you
I won’t starve the hope within
I won’t change you
I won’t fight the pain within
I won’t fail you
I won’t let your light descend
I won’t play you
I won’t face your fate again
Cause I am born to live inside this hell
Tame the fire from within
You won’t break me
Love will tie the tourniquet
And suffocate me
Tame the fire from within
You won’t take me
Love will tie the tourniquet
And suffocate me
Let the calm rise up
So graceful
Every wasted word
So faithful
Tame the fire from within
You won’t break me
Love will tie the tourniquet
And suffocate me
Tame the fire from within
You won’t take me
Love will tie the tourniquet
And suffocate me
Suffocate me
Suffocate me
Take this blood!
I will make you
I will start the pain within
I will crave you
I will learn to hate again
I will drag you
I will make you whole again
I will blame you
I will lay beside the dead
Cause I don’t want to live inside this hell
Tame the fire from within
You won’t break me
Love will tie the tourniquet
And suffocate me
I won’t save you
I won’t starve the hope within
I won’t change you
I won’t fight the pain within
I won’t fail you
I won’t let your light descend
I won’t play you
I won’t face your fate again
Cause I am born to live inside this hell
Tame the fire from within
You won’t break me
Love will tie the tourniquet
And suffocate me
Tame the fire from within
You won’t take me
Love will tie the tourniquet
And suffocate me
Let the calm rise up
So graceful
Every wasted word
So faithful
Tame the fire from within
You won’t break me
Love will tie the tourniquet
And suffocate me
Tame the fire from within
You won’t take me
Love will tie the tourniquet
And suffocate me
Suffocate me
Suffocate me
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.
0 Response to "Lirik Lagu Tourniquet - Breaking Benjamin"
Post a Comment