Lirik Lagu Somewhere Over The Rainbow - Ariana Grande
Lirik Lagu Somewhere Over The Rainbow - Ariana Grande
Somewhere over the rainbow way up high
And the dreams that you dreamed of once in a lullaby
Somewhere over the rainbow blue birds fly
And the dreams that you dreamed of
Dreams really do come true ooh oh
Someday I’ll wish upon a star
Wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where trouble melts like lemon drops
High above the chimney top that’s where you’ll find me
Oh, somewhere over the rainbow bluebirds fly
birds fly over the rainbow, why, then why can’t I
Someday I’ll wish upon a star
and wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where trouble melts like lemon drops
High above the chimney top that’s where you’ll find me
somewhere over the rainbow bluebirds fly
birds fly over the rainbow, why, then why can’t I
if happy bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow why oh why can’t i
Somewhere over the rainbow way up high
And the dreams that you dreamed of once in a lullaby
Somewhere over the rainbow blue birds fly
And the dreams that you dreamed of
Dreams really do come true ooh oh
Someday I’ll wish upon a star
Wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where trouble melts like lemon drops
High above the chimney top that’s where you’ll find me
Oh, somewhere over the rainbow bluebirds fly
birds fly over the rainbow, why, then why can’t I
Someday I’ll wish upon a star
and wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where trouble melts like lemon drops
High above the chimney top that’s where you’ll find me
somewhere over the rainbow bluebirds fly
birds fly over the rainbow, why, then why can’t I
if happy bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow why oh why can’t i
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.
0 Response to "Lirik Lagu Somewhere Over The Rainbow - Ariana Grande"
Post a Comment