Lirik Lagu Only You - Selena Gomez
Lirik Lagu Only You - Selena Gomez
Looking from a window above
It’s like a story of love
Can you hear me?
Came back only yesterday
I’m moving farther away
Want you near me
All I needed was the love you gave
All I needed for another day
And all I ever knew
Only you
Sometimes when I think of her name
When it’s only a game
And I need you
Listen to the words that you say
It’s getting harder to stay
When I see you
All I needed was the love you gave
All I needed for another day
And all I ever knew
Only you
Only you, only you
Only you, only you
This is going to take a long time
And I wonder what’s mine
Can’t take no more (can’t take no more)
Wonder if you’ll understand
It’s just the touch of your hand
Behind a closed door
And all I needed was the love you gave
All I needed for another day
And all I ever knew
Only you
All I needed was the love you gave
All I needed for another day
And all I ever knew
Only you
Only you
Looking from a window above
It’s like a story of love
Can you hear me?
Came back only yesterday
I’m moving farther away
Want you near me
All I needed was the love you gave
All I needed for another day
And all I ever knew
Only you
Sometimes when I think of her name
When it’s only a game
And I need you
Listen to the words that you say
It’s getting harder to stay
When I see you
All I needed was the love you gave
All I needed for another day
And all I ever knew
Only you
Only you, only you
Only you, only you
This is going to take a long time
And I wonder what’s mine
Can’t take no more (can’t take no more)
Wonder if you’ll understand
It’s just the touch of your hand
Behind a closed door
And all I needed was the love you gave
All I needed for another day
And all I ever knew
Only you
All I needed was the love you gave
All I needed for another day
And all I ever knew
Only you
Only you
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.
0 Response to "Lirik Lagu Only You - Selena Gomez"
Post a Comment