Lirik Lagu My Heart Will Go On - Maria Idol
Lirik Lagu My Heart Will Go On - Maria Idol
Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you,
That is how I know you go on
Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you’re here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on
Love was when I loved you
One true time I hold to
In my life we’ll always go on and on
You’re here, there’s nothing I fear,
And I know that my heart will go on
We’ll stay forever this way
You are safe in my heart
And my heart will go on and on
(We’ll stay) forever this way (forever this way)
You are safe in my heart will go on and on
Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you,
That is how I know you go on
Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you’re here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on
Love was when I loved you
One true time I hold to
In my life we’ll always go on and on
You’re here, there’s nothing I fear,
And I know that my heart will go on
We’ll stay forever this way
You are safe in my heart
And my heart will go on and on
(We’ll stay) forever this way (forever this way)
You are safe in my heart will go on and on
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.
0 Response to "Lirik Lagu My Heart Will Go On - Maria Idol"
Post a Comment