Lirik Lagu Home To You - Maudy Ayunda
Lirik Lagu Home To You - Maudy Ayunda
If home is where the heart is
Then my home is you
But I’m miles away
And we’re hours apart
If time flies when I’m happy
Then its no surprise
That everything’s in slow motion
Whenever you’re not around
Baby it’s so cold
Without you here tonight
Without you here beside me
Tell me how I’m supposed to cope
Baby it’s so long
Until I’m in your arms again
Until I’m there beside you
Tell me how I’m supposed to wait
I wanna come home to you
If distance makes the heart grow
Then mine is ten feet tall
When your smile is on the screen
And your voice is all I hear
Baby it’s cold
Without you here tonight
Without you here beside me
Tell me how I’m supposed to cope
Baby it’s so long
Until I’m in your arms again
Until I’m there beside you
Tell me how I’m supposed to wait
I wanna come home to you
‘Cause I’m out of words to whisper on the phone
And we’re out of time, out of patience, out to hope
Cause I’m out of place whenever I’m not home with you, with you
Oh it’s cold, without you here tonight
Beside me, tell me how am I to cope
Baby it’s so cold, without you here tonight
Without you here beside me, tell me how I’m supposed to cope
It’s too long, until I’m in your arms again
Until I’m there beside you, tell me, how I’m supposed to wait
I wanna come home to you, I wanna come home
I wanna come home, I wanna come home
If home is where the heart is
Then my home is you
But I’m miles away
And we’re hours apart
If time flies when I’m happy
Then its no surprise
That everything’s in slow motion
Whenever you’re not around
Baby it’s so cold
Without you here tonight
Without you here beside me
Tell me how I’m supposed to cope
Baby it’s so long
Until I’m in your arms again
Until I’m there beside you
Tell me how I’m supposed to wait
I wanna come home to you
If distance makes the heart grow
Then mine is ten feet tall
When your smile is on the screen
And your voice is all I hear
Baby it’s cold
Without you here tonight
Without you here beside me
Tell me how I’m supposed to cope
Baby it’s so long
Until I’m in your arms again
Until I’m there beside you
Tell me how I’m supposed to wait
I wanna come home to you
‘Cause I’m out of words to whisper on the phone
And we’re out of time, out of patience, out to hope
Cause I’m out of place whenever I’m not home with you, with you
Oh it’s cold, without you here tonight
Beside me, tell me how am I to cope
Baby it’s so cold, without you here tonight
Without you here beside me, tell me how I’m supposed to cope
It’s too long, until I’m in your arms again
Until I’m there beside you, tell me, how I’m supposed to wait
I wanna come home to you, I wanna come home
I wanna come home, I wanna come home
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.
0 Response to "Lirik Lagu Home To You - Maudy Ayunda"
Post a Comment