Lirik Lagu Feed the Wolf - Breaking Benjamin
Lirik Lagu Feed the Wolf - Breaking Benjamin
I can feel the animal within
I chain the beast and crawl inside myself
I hear the call of violence
I sleep no more and I can’t
I’ve lost it all
Carry me through this world alive
I feel no more, the suffering
Bury me in this cold light
I feed the wolf, and shed my skin
I can see the devil closing in
I choke the breath that dies to cry for help
I feel the pull of gravity
I bleed no more, and rise again
I’ve lost it all
Carry me through this world alive
I feel no more, the suffering
Bury me in this cold light
I feed the wolf, and shed my skin
It is no longer a human, it’s a beast
Unmerciful, ferocious, fearless
You’re a madman
Tampering with nature
Every man, a vicious animal
Carry me through this world alive
I feel no more, the suffering
Bury me in this cold light
I feed the wolf, and shed my skin
(Fight the animal)
Carry me through (fight the animal) this world alive
(Fight the animal)
I feel no more (fight the animal), the suffering
(Fight the animal)
Bury me in (fight the animal) this cold light
(Fight the animal)
I feed the wolf (fight the animal), and shed my skin
I can feel the animal within
I chain the beast and crawl inside myself
I hear the call of violence
I sleep no more and I can’t
I’ve lost it all
Carry me through this world alive
I feel no more, the suffering
Bury me in this cold light
I feed the wolf, and shed my skin
I can see the devil closing in
I choke the breath that dies to cry for help
I feel the pull of gravity
I bleed no more, and rise again
I’ve lost it all
Carry me through this world alive
I feel no more, the suffering
Bury me in this cold light
I feed the wolf, and shed my skin
It is no longer a human, it’s a beast
Unmerciful, ferocious, fearless
You’re a madman
Tampering with nature
Every man, a vicious animal
Carry me through this world alive
I feel no more, the suffering
Bury me in this cold light
I feed the wolf, and shed my skin
(Fight the animal)
Carry me through (fight the animal) this world alive
(Fight the animal)
I feel no more (fight the animal), the suffering
(Fight the animal)
Bury me in (fight the animal) this cold light
(Fight the animal)
I feed the wolf (fight the animal), and shed my skin
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.
0 Response to "Lirik Lagu Feed the Wolf - Breaking Benjamin"
Post a Comment