Lirik Lagu Down - Breaking Benjamin
Lirik Lagu Down - Breaking Benjamin
Lie beneath, faded in selfish, I fall between jaded and helpless
I long to breath, wasted and empty inside
To be faceless and buried alone
Into your eyes I live, beautifully broken
Fight! We’ll fight!
And bury our lives
We’ll break these chains
And wash it away
Oh light, carry me over the ground
Heavy won’t hold me down
Blind, belief, wasted in envy
I long to bleed, nameless and hated
I fall relieved, violent and empty
Alive, to see, suffer in silence alone
Into your eyes I live, beautifully broken
Fight! We’ll fight!
And bury our lives
We’ll break these chains
And wash it away
Oh light, carry me over the ground
Heavy won’t hold me down
Love won’t lie!
Tell me it’s over, so long
I’ve done wrong!
Under the shadow of dawn
Fight, we’ll fight
And bury our lives
We’ll break these chains
And wash it away
Carry me over the ground
Heavy won’t hold me down
Into the sun we burn
Heavy won’t hold me down!
Down!
Down!
Down!
Lie beneath, faded in selfish, I fall between jaded and helpless
I long to breath, wasted and empty inside
To be faceless and buried alone
Into your eyes I live, beautifully broken
Fight! We’ll fight!
And bury our lives
We’ll break these chains
And wash it away
Oh light, carry me over the ground
Heavy won’t hold me down
Blind, belief, wasted in envy
I long to bleed, nameless and hated
I fall relieved, violent and empty
Alive, to see, suffer in silence alone
Into your eyes I live, beautifully broken
Fight! We’ll fight!
And bury our lives
We’ll break these chains
And wash it away
Oh light, carry me over the ground
Heavy won’t hold me down
Love won’t lie!
Tell me it’s over, so long
I’ve done wrong!
Under the shadow of dawn
Fight, we’ll fight
And bury our lives
We’ll break these chains
And wash it away
Carry me over the ground
Heavy won’t hold me down
Into the sun we burn
Heavy won’t hold me down!
Down!
Down!
Down!
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.
0 Response to "Lirik Lagu Down - Breaking Benjamin"
Post a Comment