Lirik Lagu Dancing On My Own - Calum Scott

Lirik Lagu Dancing On My Own - Calum Scott Format PDF, Word, Excel. Gudlirik menyediakan lirik lagu seluruh indonesia dari berbagai macam Genre seperti Dangdut, Campursari, Jaipong, Band, POP, Religi, Sholawat, Qasidah, Tarling, Lagu Barat, Jawa Sunda, Hingga lagu yang lainnya.

Lirik Lagu Dancing On My Own - Calum Scott

Lirik Lagu Dancing On My Own - Calum Scott

Somebody said you got a new friend
But does she love you better than I can?
And there’s a big black sky over my town
I know where you’re at I bet she’s around

And yeah I know it’s stupid
But I just gotta see it for myself

I’m in the corner
Watching you kiss her
And I’m right over here
Why can’t you see me?
And I’m givin’ it my all
But I’m not the guy you’re taking home
I keep dancing on my own

I just wanna dance all night
I’m all messed up, I’m so out of line
Stilettos and broken bottles
I’m spinning around in circles

And I’m in the corner
Watching you kiss her
And I’m right over here
Why can’t you see me?
And I’m giving it my all
But I’m not the guy you’re taking home
And I keep dancing on my own
And no, no

So far away
But still so near
The lights come on
The music dies
But you don’t see me standing here
I just came to say goodbye

I’m in the corner
Watching you kiss her
And I’m giving it my all
But I’m not the guy you’re taking home
And I keep dancing on my own
And no, no

Said, I’m in the corner
Watching you kiss her
Oh, no
And I’m right over here
Why can’t you see me?
Oh, no
And I’m giving it my all
But I’m not the guy you’re taking home
And I keep dancing on my own

So far away
But still so near
The lights come on
The music dies
But you don’t see me standing here


Catatan :
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.

0 Response to "Lirik Lagu Dancing On My Own - Calum Scott"

Post a Comment