Lirik Lagu Cold Water (feat. Justin Bieber, MØ) - Major Lazer

Lirik Lagu Cold Water (feat. Justin Bieber, MØ) - Major Lazer Format PDF, Word, Excel. Gudlirik menyediakan lirik lagu seluruh indonesia dari berbagai macam Genre seperti Dangdut, Campursari, Jaipong, Band, POP, Religi, Sholawat, Qasidah, Tarling, Lagu Barat, Jawa Sunda, Hingga lagu yang lainnya.

Lirik Lagu Cold Water (feat. Justin Bieber, MØ) - Major Lazer

Lirik Lagu Cold Water (feat. Justin Bieber, MØ) - Major Lazer

Everybody gets high sometimes, you know
What else can we do when we’re feeling low?
So take a deep breath and let it go
You shouldn’t be drowning on your own

And if you feel you’re sinking,
I will jump right over into cold, cold water for you
And although time may take us into different places
I will still be patient with you
And I hope you know

I won’t let go
I’ll be your lifeline tonight
I won’t let go
I’ll be your lifeline tonight

Cause we all get lost sometimes, you know?
It’s how we learn and how we grow
And I wanna lay with you ’til I’m old
You shouldn’t be fighting on your own

And if you feel you’re sinking,
I will jump right over into cold, cold water for you
And although time may take us into different places
I will still be patient with you
And I hope you know

I won’t let go (I won’t let go, no, no, no, no, no, no)
I’ll be your lifeline tonight
I won’t let go
I’ll be your lifeline tonight

Come on, come on
Save me from my rocking boat
I just want to stay afloat
I’m all alone
And I hope, I hope
Someone’s gonna take me home
Somewhere I can rest my soul
I need to know

You won’t let go (I won’t let go, no, no, no, no, no, no)
I’ll be your lifeline tonight
You won’t let go
I’ll be your lifeline tonight

I won’t let go
I won’t let go


Catatan :
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.

0 Response to "Lirik Lagu Cold Water (feat. Justin Bieber, MØ) - Major Lazer"

Post a Comment