Lirik Lagu Worst In Me - Julia Michaels Format PDF, Word, Excel. Gudlirik menyediakan lirik lagu seluruh indonesia dari berbagai macam Genre seperti Dangdut, Campursari, Jaipong, Band, POP, Religi, Sholawat, Qasidah, Tarling, Lagu Barat, Jawa Sunda, Hingga lagu yang lainnya.
Lirik Lagu Worst In Me - Julia Michaels
Catatan :
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.
Baca Juga : Lirik Lagu Ku Menunggu - Abdul Idol
Lirik Lagu Worst In Me - Julia Michaels
Lirik Lagu Worst In Me - Julia Michaels
Yeah
Remember when I used to be happy for you
Could go out with your female friends and I’d be totally fine
Remember when you used to be happy for me
You’d celebrate all my success without crossing a line
Now it’s like we’re scared of getting good
Cause we know the truth is that we could
Yeah we know that we might actually work
And the truth is that we could
But maybe it’s the worst in me
That’s bringing out the worst in you
I know we could fix these kinks
But the worst in me doesn’t want to
Work on things
But the best in me wants to love you
But the worst in me doesn’t want to
It’s almost like I’ve gotten so used to resentment
That every annoying little thing you say has lost it’s effect
It’s almost like it’s made you a little bit bitter
When I don’t always react the way you expect
It’s like we’re scared of getting good
Cause we know the truth is that we could
Yeah we know that we might actually work
And the truth is that we could
But maybe it’s the worst in me
Bringing out the worst in you
I know we could fix these kinks
But the worst in me doesn’t want to
Work on things
But the best in me wants to love you
But the worst in me doesn’t want to
I won’t hurt you again if you won’t, if you won’t
And baby I won’t lose you again if you won’t, if you won’t
Remember when I use to be happy for you
But maybe it’s the worst in me
That’s bringing out the worst in you
I know we could fix these kinks
But the worst in me doesn’t want to
Work on things
But the best in me wants to love you
But the worst in me doesn’t want to
Yeah
Remember when I used to be happy for you
Could go out with your female friends and I’d be totally fine
Remember when you used to be happy for me
You’d celebrate all my success without crossing a line
Now it’s like we’re scared of getting good
Cause we know the truth is that we could
Yeah we know that we might actually work
And the truth is that we could
But maybe it’s the worst in me
That’s bringing out the worst in you
I know we could fix these kinks
But the worst in me doesn’t want to
Work on things
But the best in me wants to love you
But the worst in me doesn’t want to
It’s almost like I’ve gotten so used to resentment
That every annoying little thing you say has lost it’s effect
It’s almost like it’s made you a little bit bitter
When I don’t always react the way you expect
It’s like we’re scared of getting good
Cause we know the truth is that we could
Yeah we know that we might actually work
And the truth is that we could
But maybe it’s the worst in me
Bringing out the worst in you
I know we could fix these kinks
But the worst in me doesn’t want to
Work on things
But the best in me wants to love you
But the worst in me doesn’t want to
I won’t hurt you again if you won’t, if you won’t
And baby I won’t lose you again if you won’t, if you won’t
Remember when I use to be happy for you
But maybe it’s the worst in me
That’s bringing out the worst in you
I know we could fix these kinks
But the worst in me doesn’t want to
Work on things
But the best in me wants to love you
But the worst in me doesn’t want to
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.

0 Response to "Lirik Lagu Worst In Me - Julia Michaels"
Post a Comment