Lirik Lagu Winter Song - Isyana Sarasvati Format PDF, Word, Excel. Gudlirik menyediakan lirik lagu seluruh indonesia dari berbagai macam Genre seperti Dangdut, Campursari, Jaipong, Band, POP, Religi, Sholawat, Qasidah, Tarling, Lagu Barat, Jawa Sunda, Hingga lagu yang lainnya.
Lirik Lagu Winter Song - Isyana Sarasvati
Catatan :
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.
Lirik Lagu Winter Song - Isyana Sarasvati
Lirik Lagu Winter Song - Isyana Sarasvati
hmmm hmmm in the middle of a winter night
I make coffee and I sit down
for me room but I feel chill inside
I keep dreaming but I don’t know
walk down the sats, forget the winter
shadow dissapear, trying to look forward
does a fear a mummy inside
but I know I’ll be moving on
universe speak, come me go view
and I can’t compete but universe singing
no no no no
remember all the day we went to watch a star
big venue we things repair by far
i though I’ll be seeing you again
and we don’t have to spend my time alone
remember all the night we wish upon a star
the melodies from heaven singing through art
inspired us to do the things we could
and to keep what I feel
snow was falling on the city light (city light)
upon the windows i see clear skies
sunny sunny sunny is so bright (is so bright)
how I wish that he was real good
walk down sats, forget the winter
shadow dissapear, trying to look forward
does a fear a mummy inside
but i know I’ll be moving on
universe speak, come me go view
and I can’t compete but universe singing
no no no no
remember all the day we went to watch a star
big venue we things repair by far
i though I’ll be seeing you again
and we don’t have to spend my time alone
remember all the night we wish upon a star
the melodies from heaven singing through art
inspired us to do the things we could
and to keep what I feel
remember all the day we went to watch a star
big venue we things repair by far
i though I’ll be seeing you again
and we don’t have to spend my time alone
remember all the night we wish upon a star
the melodies from heaven singing through art
inspired us to do the things we could
and to keep what I feel
hmmm hmmm in the middle of a winter night
I make coffee and I sit down
for me room but I feel chill inside
I keep dreaming but I don’t know
walk down the sats, forget the winter
shadow dissapear, trying to look forward
does a fear a mummy inside
but I know I’ll be moving on
universe speak, come me go view
and I can’t compete but universe singing
no no no no
remember all the day we went to watch a star
big venue we things repair by far
i though I’ll be seeing you again
and we don’t have to spend my time alone
remember all the night we wish upon a star
the melodies from heaven singing through art
inspired us to do the things we could
and to keep what I feel
snow was falling on the city light (city light)
upon the windows i see clear skies
sunny sunny sunny is so bright (is so bright)
how I wish that he was real good
walk down sats, forget the winter
shadow dissapear, trying to look forward
does a fear a mummy inside
but i know I’ll be moving on
universe speak, come me go view
and I can’t compete but universe singing
no no no no
remember all the day we went to watch a star
big venue we things repair by far
i though I’ll be seeing you again
and we don’t have to spend my time alone
remember all the night we wish upon a star
the melodies from heaven singing through art
inspired us to do the things we could
and to keep what I feel
remember all the day we went to watch a star
big venue we things repair by far
i though I’ll be seeing you again
and we don’t have to spend my time alone
remember all the night we wish upon a star
the melodies from heaven singing through art
inspired us to do the things we could
and to keep what I feel
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.

0 Response to "Lirik Lagu Winter Song - Isyana Sarasvati"
Post a Comment