Lirik Lagu Walls - Passenger Format PDF, Word, Excel. Gudlirik menyediakan lirik lagu seluruh indonesia dari berbagai macam Genre seperti Dangdut, Campursari, Jaipong, Band, POP, Religi, Sholawat, Qasidah, Tarling, Lagu Barat, Jawa Sunda, Hingga lagu yang lainnya.
Lirik Lagu Walls - Passenger
Catatan :
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.
Baca Juga : Lirik Lagu Jadilah Pacarku - Cassandra
Lirik Lagu Walls - Passenger
Lirik Lagu Walls - Passenger
When I built these walls with bricks and stones
I built them all around
I built these walls a long time ago
She ain’t gonna take ’em down
No, she ain’t gonna break ’em down
I built these walls with my two hands
I laid every single part
And behind these walls a coward stands
An eagle and a broken heart
An eagle and a broken heart
Oh-oh-oh-oh, she comes around
See if I don’t get lost
I won’t get found
Oh-oh-oh, and turn it ’round
See if I don’t go up
I won’t come down
I won’t come down
When I built these walls around my chest
I built them thick and strong
Oh, and she can try her very best
But they’ve been here for too long
For long ago there was a girl
That stood there where she stands
But she reached right in into my heart
And broke it in her hands
Oh, she broke it in her hands
Oh-oh-oh-oh, and I suppose
If there’s no rain clouds
Nothing grows
Oh-oh-oh, but this I know
If I don’t get high
I won’t get low
Oh-oh-oh, and I find her strange
She wants to climb up
But she could fall
Oh-oh-oh, she said that “I don’t change”
And I live and die
Behind these walls
Behind these walls
Behind these walls
When I built these walls with bricks and stones
I built them all around
I built these walls a long time ago
She ain’t gonna take ’em down
No, she ain’t gonna break ’em down
I built these walls with my two hands
I laid every single part
And behind these walls a coward stands
An eagle and a broken heart
An eagle and a broken heart
Oh-oh-oh-oh, she comes around
See if I don’t get lost
I won’t get found
Oh-oh-oh, and turn it ’round
See if I don’t go up
I won’t come down
I won’t come down
When I built these walls around my chest
I built them thick and strong
Oh, and she can try her very best
But they’ve been here for too long
For long ago there was a girl
That stood there where she stands
But she reached right in into my heart
And broke it in her hands
Oh, she broke it in her hands
Oh-oh-oh-oh, and I suppose
If there’s no rain clouds
Nothing grows
Oh-oh-oh, but this I know
If I don’t get high
I won’t get low
Oh-oh-oh, and I find her strange
She wants to climb up
But she could fall
Oh-oh-oh, she said that “I don’t change”
And I live and die
Behind these walls
Behind these walls
Behind these walls
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.

0 Response to "Lirik Lagu Walls - Passenger"
Post a Comment