Lirik Lagu Sweet Louise - Passenger Format PDF, Word, Excel. Gudlirik menyediakan lirik lagu seluruh indonesia dari berbagai macam Genre seperti Dangdut, Campursari, Jaipong, Band, POP, Religi, Sholawat, Qasidah, Tarling, Lagu Barat, Jawa Sunda, Hingga lagu yang lainnya.
Lirik Lagu Sweet Louise - Passenger
Catatan :
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.
Baca Juga : Lirik Lagu Terlena - Nadia
Lirik Lagu Sweet Louise - Passenger
Lirik Lagu Sweet Louise - Passenger
I’ve only known her for a while
She came as some surprise
I see the sunshine when she smiles
I feel the rainfall when she cries
She hits me in the heart
She drops me to my knees
And I don’t know where I’d be without you
Sweet Louise
Where she flies just like a bird
And she floats just like a dream
She is the sweetest song I’ve heard
And the sweetest face I’ve seen
And she hits me in the heart
She drops me to my knees
I don’t know where I’d be without you
Sweet Louise
They say patience is a virtue
And she’ll wait, she won’t desert you
She’s got hands that couldn’t hurt you
If they tried
With all that happiness she has me
But she loves and understands me
Right or wrong, I know
She’s always by my side
So if you please, put me at ease
Sweet Louise
And she hits me in the heart
And she drops me to my knees
I don’t know everything about you
Never you give me no reason to doubt you
And I don’t wanna be without you
Sweet Louise
I’ve only known her for a while
She came as some surprise
I see the sunshine when she smiles
I feel the rainfall when she cries
She hits me in the heart
She drops me to my knees
And I don’t know where I’d be without you
Sweet Louise
Where she flies just like a bird
And she floats just like a dream
She is the sweetest song I’ve heard
And the sweetest face I’ve seen
And she hits me in the heart
She drops me to my knees
I don’t know where I’d be without you
Sweet Louise
They say patience is a virtue
And she’ll wait, she won’t desert you
She’s got hands that couldn’t hurt you
If they tried
With all that happiness she has me
But she loves and understands me
Right or wrong, I know
She’s always by my side
So if you please, put me at ease
Sweet Louise
And she hits me in the heart
And she drops me to my knees
I don’t know everything about you
Never you give me no reason to doubt you
And I don’t wanna be without you
Sweet Louise
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.

0 Response to "Lirik Lagu Sweet Louise - Passenger"
Post a Comment