Lirik Lagu Someday - Passenger Format PDF, Word, Excel. Gudlirik menyediakan lirik lagu seluruh indonesia dari berbagai macam Genre seperti Dangdut, Campursari, Jaipong, Band, POP, Religi, Sholawat, Qasidah, Tarling, Lagu Barat, Jawa Sunda, Hingga lagu yang lainnya.
Lirik Lagu Someday - Passenger
Catatan :
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.
Baca Juga : Lirik Lagu Jangan Pergi - Salshabilla
Lirik Lagu Someday - Passenger
Lirik Lagu Someday - Passenger
Where’s somewhere I can cross the sea
In a land that’s lost and free
With my darling close to me
At least where I’m supposed to be
Yeah somewhere on the ocean breeze
And around the swinging trees
You’re the only one for me
That is where I long to be
Someday
You’re somewhere out upon the beach
Out of range and out of reach
With the truest love of mine
Underneath the bluest sky
Yeah far away from any time
We’ll watch the lazy sun go down
With my sweetheart I lay down
That is where I will be found
Someday
Someday
Where’s somewhere I can cross the sea
In a land that’s lost and free
With my darling close to me
At least where I’m supposed to be
Yeah somewhere on the ocean breeze
And around the swinging trees
You’re the only one for me
That is where I long to be
Someday
You’re somewhere out upon the beach
Out of range and out of reach
With the truest love of mine
Underneath the bluest sky
Yeah far away from any time
We’ll watch the lazy sun go down
With my sweetheart I lay down
That is where I will be found
Someday
Someday
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.

0 Response to "Lirik Lagu Someday - Passenger"
Post a Comment