Lirik Lagu Sad Song - The Vamps Format PDF, Word, Excel. Gudlirik menyediakan lirik lagu seluruh indonesia dari berbagai macam Genre seperti Dangdut, Campursari, Jaipong, Band, POP, Religi, Sholawat, Qasidah, Tarling, Lagu Barat, Jawa Sunda, Hingga lagu yang lainnya.
Lirik Lagu Sad Song - The Vamps
Catatan :
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.
Baca Juga : Lirik Lagu Konco Turu - Nella Kharisma
Lirik Lagu Sad Song - The Vamps
Lirik Lagu Sad Song - The Vamps
So many nights, so many days
Through all of the fights, ’cause I never behaved
And I’m putting it right, hope it isn’t too late
And I know, you know, I know we can’t let it end this way
Though I stopped calling you
And I stopped taking your messages
Never stopped loving you
And the one thing that I regret is
I stopped calling you
And I stopped taking your messages
Never stopped loving you
Girl, you’re still running through my head
So hold on, baby
Know you drive me crazy
It’s a sad song really
Shit, you made me happy, oh
Ain’t always cool
But it’s alright
It’s not a sad song really
Shit, you made me happy
Missing the nights, we’re staying up late
The scratches and bites, you screamin’ my name
Is he loving you right, and am I too late?
‘Cause I know, you know, I know we can’t let it end this way
Though I stopped calling you (stopped calling you)
And I stopped taking your messages
Never stopped loving you (stopped loving you)
Girl, you’re still running through my head
So hold on, baby
Ain’t always cool
But it’s alright
It’s not a sad song really
Shit, you made me happy, oh
Ain’t always cool
But it’s alright
It’s not a sad song really
Shit, you made me happy
Shit, you made me happy
Shit, you made me happy
Ain’t always cool
But it’s alright
It’s not a sad song really
Shit, you made me happy
Hold on, hold on
It’s not a sad song, sad song, yeah
Hold on, hold on
It’s not a sad song, sad song, baby
Hold on, hold on
It’s not a sad song, sad song, yeah
Hold on, hold on
It’s not a sad song, sad song, baby
So hold on, baby
Know you drive me crazy
It’s a sad song really
Shit, you made me happy, oh
Ain’t always cool
But it’s alright
It’s not a sad song really
Shit, you made me happy
Hold on, hold on
It’s not a sad song, sad song, yeah
Hold on, hold on
It’s not a sad song, sad song, baby
Hold on, hold on
It’s not a sad song, sad song, yeah
Hold on, hold on
It’s not a sad song, shit, you made me happy
So many nights, so many days
Through all of the fights, ’cause I never behaved
And I’m putting it right, hope it isn’t too late
And I know, you know, I know we can’t let it end this way
Though I stopped calling you
And I stopped taking your messages
Never stopped loving you
And the one thing that I regret is
I stopped calling you
And I stopped taking your messages
Never stopped loving you
Girl, you’re still running through my head
So hold on, baby
Know you drive me crazy
It’s a sad song really
Shit, you made me happy, oh
Ain’t always cool
But it’s alright
It’s not a sad song really
Shit, you made me happy
Missing the nights, we’re staying up late
The scratches and bites, you screamin’ my name
Is he loving you right, and am I too late?
‘Cause I know, you know, I know we can’t let it end this way
Though I stopped calling you (stopped calling you)
And I stopped taking your messages
Never stopped loving you (stopped loving you)
Girl, you’re still running through my head
So hold on, baby
Ain’t always cool
But it’s alright
It’s not a sad song really
Shit, you made me happy, oh
Ain’t always cool
But it’s alright
It’s not a sad song really
Shit, you made me happy
Shit, you made me happy
Shit, you made me happy
Ain’t always cool
But it’s alright
It’s not a sad song really
Shit, you made me happy
Hold on, hold on
It’s not a sad song, sad song, yeah
Hold on, hold on
It’s not a sad song, sad song, baby
Hold on, hold on
It’s not a sad song, sad song, yeah
Hold on, hold on
It’s not a sad song, sad song, baby
So hold on, baby
Know you drive me crazy
It’s a sad song really
Shit, you made me happy, oh
Ain’t always cool
But it’s alright
It’s not a sad song really
Shit, you made me happy
Hold on, hold on
It’s not a sad song, sad song, yeah
Hold on, hold on
It’s not a sad song, sad song, baby
Hold on, hold on
It’s not a sad song, sad song, yeah
Hold on, hold on
It’s not a sad song, shit, you made me happy
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.

0 Response to "Lirik Lagu Sad Song - The Vamps"
Post a Comment