Lirik Lagu Pink - Julia Michaels

Lirik Lagu Pink - Julia Michaels
Lirik Lagu Pink - Julia Michaels Format PDF, Word, Excel. Gudlirik menyediakan lirik lagu seluruh indonesia dari berbagai macam Genre seperti Dangdut, Campursari, Jaipong, Band, POP, Religi, Sholawat, Qasidah, Tarling, Lagu Barat, Jawa Sunda, Hingga lagu yang lainnya.


Lirik Lagu Pink - Julia Michaels

Lirik Lagu Pink - Julia Michaels

He’s got a thing for fitness, seven days a week
But I don’t really care unless he’s working out with me
He’s got a thing for flowers, but only certain kinds
And by certain kinds I mean, only if it’s mine

Don’t get enough, he don’t get enough
I don’t get enough, he don’t get enough of me
Don’t get enough, I don’t get enough
He don’t get enough, I don’t get enough

There’s no innuendos, it’s exactly what you think
Believe me when I tell you that he loves the color pink
Pink

We get palpitations when the week is slow
Yeah baby we get anxious mostly on the days we don’t
Use physics to fit in our love
Use physics to fit in our love

Don’t get enough, he don’t get enough
I don’t get enough, he don’t get enough of me
Don’t get enough, I don’t get enough
He don’t get enough, I don’t get enough

There’s no innuendos, it’s exactly what you think
Believe me when I tell you that he loves the color pink
Pink, that he loves the color pink

Open up your mind
Wanna walk through the corridors and open doors
I wonder if they’re pink
Open up your mind
Wanna walk through the corridors and open doors
I wonder if they’re pink

Don’t get enough, he don’t get enough
I don’t get enough, he don’t get enough of me
Don’t get enough, I don’t get enough
He don’t get enough, I don’t get enough

There’s no innuendos, it’s exactly what you think
Believe me when I tell you that he loves the color pink
Pink
Believe me when I tell you that he loves the color pink



Catatan :
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.

0 Response to "Lirik Lagu Pink - Julia Michaels"

Post a Comment