Lirik Lagu My Place - The Vamps

Lirik Lagu My Place - The Vamps
Lirik Lagu My Place - The Vamps Format PDF, Word, Excel. Gudlirik menyediakan lirik lagu seluruh indonesia dari berbagai macam Genre seperti Dangdut, Campursari, Jaipong, Band, POP, Religi, Sholawat, Qasidah, Tarling, Lagu Barat, Jawa Sunda, Hingga lagu yang lainnya.


Lirik Lagu My Place - The Vamps

Lirik Lagu My Place - The Vamps

Shoulda stayed another day
Inside my head, an empty space
Tried every way to clear my brain
It’s an attitude I can’t escape

‘Cause for a while it goes when I breathe in
Stays for a minute disappears when you touch my skin, oh
I don’t wanna go

Let’s go back to my place
Look at that face, I don’t ever wanna let you down
Let’s love by mistakes and heartbreaks
I never wanna see you frown
It’s not so far away, who cares if they say?
We were stuck in a little town
I can tell by the look, that’s written on your face
Let’s go back to my place

Coffee stains, on my pillowcase
And the way you smile, when the neighbors complain
Why’d you play your cards close to your chest
Wasting time when we could waste our breath
Speaking ’bout how we’d change the world from my bedroom

‘Cause for a while it comes when I breathe in
Stays for a minute disappears when you touch my skin, oh
Baby say you’re home

Let’s go back to my place
Look at that face, I don’t ever wanna let you down
Let’s love by mistakes and heartbreaks
I never wanna see you frown
It’s not so far away, who cares if they say?
We were stuck in a little town
I can tell by the look, it’s written on your face
Let’s go back to my place

Rollercoasters, baby take a ride
Looking for another a chance to change your mind
We don’t have to go too far tonight
Just back to my place
Look at that face, I don’t ever wanna let you down
Let’s love by mistakes and heartbreaks
But baby where we headed now?

Let’s go back to my place
Look at that face, I don’t ever wanna let you down
Let’s love mistakes and heartbreaks
I never wanna see you frown
It’s not so far away, who cares if they say?
We were stuck in a little town
I can tell by the look, it’s written on your face
Let’s go back to my place

Let’s go back to my place
Look at that face, I don’t ever wanna let you down
Let’s love by mistakes and heartbreaks
I never wanna see you frown
It’s not so far away, who cares if they say?
We were stuck in a little town
I can tell by the look, it’s written on your face
Let’s go back to my place



Catatan :
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.

0 Response to "Lirik Lagu My Place - The Vamps"

Post a Comment