Lirik Lagu Love - Lana Del Rey

Lirik Lagu Love - Lana Del Rey
Lirik Lagu Love - Lana Del Rey Format PDF, Word, Excel. Gudlirik menyediakan lirik lagu seluruh indonesia dari berbagai macam Genre seperti Dangdut, Campursari, Jaipong, Band, POP, Religi, Sholawat, Qasidah, Tarling, Lagu Barat, Jawa Sunda, Hingga lagu yang lainnya.


Lirik Lagu Love - Lana Del Rey

Lirik Lagu Love - Lana Del Rey

Look at you, kids, with your vintage music
Comin’ through satellites while cruisin’
You’re part of the past, but now you’re the future
Signals crossing can get confusing

It’s enough just to make you feel crazy, crazy, crazy
Sometimes, it’s enough just to make you feel crazy

You get ready, you get all dressed up
To go nowhere in particular
Back to work or the coffee shop
Doesn’t matter ’cause it’s enough
To be young and in love
To be young and in love

Look at you, kids, you know you’re the coolest
The world is yours and you can’t refuse it
Seen so much, you could get the blues but
That don’t mean that you should abuse it

Though it’s enough just to make you go crazy, crazy, crazy
I know, it’s enough just to make you go crazy, crazy, crazy

But you get ready, you get all dressed up
To go nowhere in particular
Back to work or the coffee shop
It don’t matter because it’s enough
To be young and in love
To be young and in love

Don’t worry, baby
Don’t worry, baby

And it’s enough just to make me go crazy, crazy, crazy
It’s enough just to make me go crazy, crazy, crazy

I get ready, I get all dressed up
To go nowhere in particular
It doesn’t matter if I’m not enough
For the future or the things to come
‘Cause I’m young and in love
I’m young and in love

Don’t worry, baby
Don’t worry, baby
Don’t worry, baby


Catatan :
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.

0 Response to "Lirik Lagu Love - Lana Del Rey"

Post a Comment