Lirik Lagu Just Do It - Julia Michaels Format PDF, Word, Excel. Gudlirik menyediakan lirik lagu seluruh indonesia dari berbagai macam Genre seperti Dangdut, Campursari, Jaipong, Band, POP, Religi, Sholawat, Qasidah, Tarling, Lagu Barat, Jawa Sunda, Hingga lagu yang lainnya.
Lirik Lagu Just Do It - Julia Michaels
Catatan :
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.
Baca Juga : Lirik Lagu Cinta Anak Kampung - Vita KDI
Lirik Lagu Just Do It - Julia Michaels
Lirik Lagu Just Do It - Julia Michaels
I see it in your eyes
That you wanna tell me something
And I feel it, see the sings
That you wanna tell me something
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
And I know we haven’t been easy
But is it cause for us giving it up?
I know you’ve got your reasons
So if you’re gonna do it
Then baby just do it
Don’t let me down gently
If you’re gonna do it
Then baby just do it
I’ll get over it eventually
You ask me
“How many times do you think we’ll be on and off again?”
And I’ll tell you
“Just this time”
‘Cause I don’t think that I can do it all again
And I know we haven’t been easy
But is it cause for us giving it up?
I know you’ve got your reasons
So if you’re gonna do it
Then baby just do it
Don’t let me down gently
If you’re gonna do it
Then baby just do it
I’ll get over it eventually
Before I’m too invested
Don’t make your words selective
If you’re gonna do it
Then baby just do it
Don’t let me down gently
Baby, at least it would be better than this
Baby, at least it would be better than this
So if you’re gonna do it
Then baby just do it
Don’t let me down gently
If you’re gonna do it
Then baby just do it
I’ll get over it eventually (it would be better)
Before I’m too invested
Don’t make your words selective
If you’re gonna do it
Then baby just do it
Don’t let me down gently (it would be better)
I see it in your eyes
That you wanna tell me something
And I feel it, see the sings
That you wanna tell me something
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
And I know we haven’t been easy
But is it cause for us giving it up?
I know you’ve got your reasons
So if you’re gonna do it
Then baby just do it
Don’t let me down gently
If you’re gonna do it
Then baby just do it
I’ll get over it eventually
You ask me
“How many times do you think we’ll be on and off again?”
And I’ll tell you
“Just this time”
‘Cause I don’t think that I can do it all again
And I know we haven’t been easy
But is it cause for us giving it up?
I know you’ve got your reasons
So if you’re gonna do it
Then baby just do it
Don’t let me down gently
If you’re gonna do it
Then baby just do it
I’ll get over it eventually
Before I’m too invested
Don’t make your words selective
If you’re gonna do it
Then baby just do it
Don’t let me down gently
Baby, at least it would be better than this
Baby, at least it would be better than this
So if you’re gonna do it
Then baby just do it
Don’t let me down gently
If you’re gonna do it
Then baby just do it
I’ll get over it eventually (it would be better)
Before I’m too invested
Don’t make your words selective
If you’re gonna do it
Then baby just do it
Don’t let me down gently (it would be better)
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.

0 Response to "Lirik Lagu Just Do It - Julia Michaels"
Post a Comment