Lirik Lagu Heaven (feat. Isyana Sarasvati & Rendy Pandugo) - Afgan Format PDF, Word, Excel. Gudlirik menyediakan lirik lagu seluruh indonesia dari berbagai macam Genre seperti Dangdut, Campursari, Jaipong, Band, POP, Religi, Sholawat, Qasidah, Tarling, Lagu Barat, Jawa Sunda, Hingga lagu yang lainnya.
Lirik Lagu Heaven (feat. Isyana Sarasvati & Rendy Pandugo) - Afgan
Catatan :
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.
Baca Juga : Lirik Lagu Tak Bisa Membenci - Nella Kharisma
Lirik Lagu Heaven (feat. Isyana Sarasvati & Rendy Pandugo) - Afgan
Lirik Lagu Heaven (feat. Isyana Sarasvati & Rendy Pandugo) - Afgan
Sometimes when I’m with you
I just get that feeling inside
Sometimes when I see you
I can’t take you out of my mind
Everyday from the sun rising up till the night falls
Give my all just for you cause you’re all I’m dreaming of
Nothing else I need you to do
You should know by now
That I feel so good somehow inside
Ever since day one
I knew you were the one inside
Every kiss, every touch
Makes my heart feel so fine
I’m in heaven, I’m in heaven
Everyday from the sun rising up till the night falls
Give my all just for you cause you’re all I’m dreaming of
Nothing else I need you to do
You should know by now
That I feel so good somehow inside
Ever since day one
I knew you were the one inside
Every kiss, every touch
Makes my heart feel so fine
I’m in heaven
Come over baby, just lay here with me (lay here with me)
You know that I’ll be the first thing you see (you see)
Cause you’re the reason I breathe easily, easily, easily
You should know by now
That I feel so good somehow inside
Ever since day one
I knew you were the one inside
Every kiss, every touch, makes my heart feel so fine
Every kiss, every touch, makes my heart feel so fine
I’m in heaven, I’m in heaven, I’m in heaven, I’m in heaven, baby
I’m in heaven, I’m in heaven, I’m in heaven, heaven, heaven, heaven, baby
Oh I’m in heaven, I’m in heaven, heaven
Sometimes when I’m with you
I just get that feeling inside
Sometimes when I see you
I can’t take you out of my mind
Everyday from the sun rising up till the night falls
Give my all just for you cause you’re all I’m dreaming of
Nothing else I need you to do
You should know by now
That I feel so good somehow inside
Ever since day one
I knew you were the one inside
Every kiss, every touch
Makes my heart feel so fine
I’m in heaven, I’m in heaven
Everyday from the sun rising up till the night falls
Give my all just for you cause you’re all I’m dreaming of
Nothing else I need you to do
You should know by now
That I feel so good somehow inside
Ever since day one
I knew you were the one inside
Every kiss, every touch
Makes my heart feel so fine
I’m in heaven
Come over baby, just lay here with me (lay here with me)
You know that I’ll be the first thing you see (you see)
Cause you’re the reason I breathe easily, easily, easily
You should know by now
That I feel so good somehow inside
Ever since day one
I knew you were the one inside
Every kiss, every touch, makes my heart feel so fine
Every kiss, every touch, makes my heart feel so fine
I’m in heaven, I’m in heaven, I’m in heaven, I’m in heaven, baby
I’m in heaven, I’m in heaven, I’m in heaven, heaven, heaven, heaven, baby
Oh I’m in heaven, I’m in heaven, heaven
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.

0 Response to "Lirik Lagu Heaven (feat. Isyana Sarasvati & Rendy Pandugo) - Afgan"
Post a Comment