Lirik Lagu And I Love Her - Passenger Format PDF, Word, Excel. Gudlirik menyediakan lirik lagu seluruh indonesia dari berbagai macam Genre seperti Dangdut, Campursari, Jaipong, Band, POP, Religi, Sholawat, Qasidah, Tarling, Lagu Barat, Jawa Sunda, Hingga lagu yang lainnya.
Lirik Lagu And I Love Her - Passenger
Catatan :
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.
Baca Juga : Lirik Lagu Ibu Harus Cantik - Cassandra
Lirik Lagu And I Love Her - Passenger
Lirik Lagu And I Love Her - Passenger
She’s a whistle on the wind
A feather on the breeze
A ripple on the stream
She is sunlight on the sea
She’s a soft summer rain
Falling gently through the trees
And I love her
She’s cunning as a fox
Clever as a crow
Solid as a rock
She is stubborn as a stone
Shes a hardheaded woman
And the best one that I know
And I love her
Yeah well I love her
She’s as new as the springtime,
Strong as autumn blows
Warm as the summer
And soft as the snow
She’s a thousand miles from here
But she’s everywhere I go
Cuz I love her
She loves me like a woman
She looks like a lady
She laughs like a child
And cries like a baby
I think that maybe she’s the one that’s gonna save me
She’s a whistle on the wind
A feather on the breeze
A ripple on the stream
She is sunlight on the sea
She’s a soft summer rain
Falling gently through the trees
And I love her
She’s cunning as a fox
Clever as a crow
Solid as a rock
She is stubborn as a stone
Shes a hardheaded woman
And the best one that I know
And I love her
Yeah well I love her
She’s as new as the springtime,
Strong as autumn blows
Warm as the summer
And soft as the snow
She’s a thousand miles from here
But she’s everywhere I go
Cuz I love her
She loves me like a woman
She looks like a lady
She laughs like a child
And cries like a baby
I think that maybe she’s the one that’s gonna save me
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.

0 Response to "Lirik Lagu And I Love Her - Passenger"
Post a Comment