Lirik Lagu You Are The Reason - Calum Scott Format PDF, Word, Excel. Gudlirik menyediakan lirik lagu seluruh indonesia dari berbagai macam Genre seperti Dangdut, Campursari, Jaipong, Band, POP, Religi, Sholawat, Qasidah, Tarling, Lagu Barat, Jawa Sunda, Hingga lagu yang lainnya.
Lirik Lagu You Are The Reason - Calum Scott
Catatan :
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.
Baca Juga : Lirik Lagu Bandara Juanda - Tasya Rosmala
Lirik Lagu You Are The Reason - Calum Scott
Lirik Lagu You Are The Reason - Calum Scott
There goes my heart beating
Cause you are the reason
I’m losing my sleep
Please come back now
There goes my mind racing
And you are the reason
That I’m still breathing
I’m hopeless now
I’d climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I’ve broken
Oh, cause I need you to see
That you are the reason
There goes my hands shaking
Cause you are the reason
My heart keeps bleeding
And I need you now
If I could turn back the clock
I’d make sure the light defeated the dark
I’d spend every hour, of every day
Keeping you safe
I’d climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I’ve broken
Oh, cause I need you to see
That you are the reason
You are the reason
Yeah, yeah…
I’d climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I’ve broken
Oh, cause I need you to see
That you are the reason
There goes my heart beating
Cause you are the reason
I’m losing my sleep
Please come back now
There goes my mind racing
And you are the reason
That I’m still breathing
I’m hopeless now
I’d climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I’ve broken
Oh, cause I need you to see
That you are the reason
There goes my hands shaking
Cause you are the reason
My heart keeps bleeding
And I need you now
If I could turn back the clock
I’d make sure the light defeated the dark
I’d spend every hour, of every day
Keeping you safe
I’d climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I’ve broken
Oh, cause I need you to see
That you are the reason
You are the reason
Yeah, yeah…
I’d climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I’ve broken
Oh, cause I need you to see
That you are the reason
Catatan :
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.

0 Response to "Lirik Lagu You Are The Reason - Calum Scott"
Post a Comment