Lirik Lagu Who I Am (feat. LunchMoney Lewis) - Maroon 5

Lirik Lagu Who I Am (feat. LunchMoney Lewis) - Maroon 5
Lirik Lagu Who I Am (feat. LunchMoney Lewis) - Maroon 5 Format PDF, Word, Excel. Gudlirik menyediakan lirik lagu seluruh indonesia dari berbagai macam Genre seperti Dangdut, Campursari, Jaipong, Band, POP, Religi, Sholawat, Qasidah, Tarling, Lagu Barat, Jawa Sunda, Hingga lagu yang lainnya.


Lirik Lagu Who I Am (feat. LunchMoney Lewis) - Maroon 5

Lirik Lagu Who I Am (feat. LunchMoney Lewis) - Maroon 5

[LunchMoney Lewis:]
Hello, is this thing on?
My man…..
See this one goes out to all the lovers
Lovers, lovers that is
Who spend their nights and days undercovers
Girls the sun could burn out
But you’ll still shine
Yeah

[Adam Levine:]
No, don’t ask me if I love you
Cause I’m sure as the night is long
And don’t ask me if I need you
Cause I’m sure that the time will come

Oh, oh
Hey, baby, this is who I am
I shouldn’t have to say it for you to understand
Cause you already got me in the palm of your hand
Just wait a couple lifetimes and ask me again

Oh-oh-oh ay
Oh-oh-oh ay

No I do oh-oh ay
Oh-oh-oh ay

No don’t ask me if I love you
Cause I’m sure
As the day is gone
And don’t ask me if I stay true
When you know you’re the only one

Oh, oh
Hey, baby, this is who I am
I shouldn’t have to say it for you to understand
Cause you already got me in the palm of your hand
Just wait a couple lifetimes and ask me again

Oh-oh-oh ay
Oh-oh-oh ay

No I do oh-oh ay
Oh-oh-oh ay

[LunchMoney Lewis:]
Ya
Kiss you, kiss you, kiss you
Hug ya, hug ya, hug ya
Look into your eyes
And I see the ocean
I ain’t got no wings
But you got me floating on
Could looking down it’s emotion
Champagne flutes, everybody toasting
Heartbeat fast on this roller coaster
Love you up and down spin you and round
Can you hear me now?

[Adam Levine:]
Oh, oh
Hey, baby, this is who I am
I shouldn’t have to say it for you to understand
Cause you already got me in the palm of your hand
Just wait a couple lifetimes and ask me again

Oh, oh
Hey, baby, this is who I am
I shouldn’t have to say it for you to understand
Cause you already got me in the palm of your hand
Just wait a couple lifetimes and ask me again

Oh-oh-oh ay
Oh-oh-oh ay

No I do oh-oh ay
Oh-oh-oh ay

Catatan :
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.

0 Response to "Lirik Lagu Who I Am (feat. LunchMoney Lewis) - Maroon 5"

Post a Comment