Lirik Lagu Vultures - Asking Alexandria Format PDF, Word, Excel. Gudlirik menyediakan lirik lagu seluruh indonesia dari berbagai macam Genre seperti Dangdut, Campursari, Jaipong, Band, POP, Religi, Sholawat, Qasidah, Tarling, Lagu Barat, Jawa Sunda, Hingga lagu yang lainnya.
Lirik Lagu Vultures - Asking Alexandria
Catatan :
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.
Baca Juga : Lirik Lagu Bojomu Turahanku - Via Vallen
Lirik Lagu Vultures - Asking Alexandria
Lirik Lagu Vultures - Asking Alexandria
Close the curtains, cash me in
Gather photographers of the Devil you let in
Digging deep inside my soul
I don’t know, I don’t know
Where to turn
Everywhere I look these vultures burn
The life right outta me
Do I run or lay down and die?
Is it time to close my eyes?
Keep me numb, I’ll follow direction
A pawn to pass around and be bled until I’m dry
It’s hard to see what’s underneath
Is it me? Is it me?
Where do I turn?
Everywhere I look these vultures burn
The life right outta me
Do I run or lay down and die?
Is it time to close my eyes?
For so long all I’ve known, all I’ve seen’s
Green lights. Fuck your greed, all I need’s somewhere
To catch my breath, rest my head and ease my mind
I’ve been holding on
But my grip’s not what it used to be
I’m much older, I’m bitter, I’m jaded, I’m lost
Can somebody give me a sign?
Where do I turn?
Everywhere I look these vultures burn
The life right outta me
Do I run or lay down and die?
Is it time to close my eyes?
Where do I turn?
Everywhere I look these vultures burn
The life right outta me
Do I run or lay down and die?
Is it time to close my eyes?
Close the curtains, cash me in
Gather photographers of the Devil you let in
Digging deep inside my soul
I don’t know, I don’t know
Where to turn
Everywhere I look these vultures burn
The life right outta me
Do I run or lay down and die?
Is it time to close my eyes?
Keep me numb, I’ll follow direction
A pawn to pass around and be bled until I’m dry
It’s hard to see what’s underneath
Is it me? Is it me?
Where do I turn?
Everywhere I look these vultures burn
The life right outta me
Do I run or lay down and die?
Is it time to close my eyes?
For so long all I’ve known, all I’ve seen’s
Green lights. Fuck your greed, all I need’s somewhere
To catch my breath, rest my head and ease my mind
I’ve been holding on
But my grip’s not what it used to be
I’m much older, I’m bitter, I’m jaded, I’m lost
Can somebody give me a sign?
Where do I turn?
Everywhere I look these vultures burn
The life right outta me
Do I run or lay down and die?
Is it time to close my eyes?
Where do I turn?
Everywhere I look these vultures burn
The life right outta me
Do I run or lay down and die?
Is it time to close my eyes?
Catatan :
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.

0 Response to "Lirik Lagu Vultures - Asking Alexandria"
Post a Comment