Lirik Lagu Then - Anne Marie

Lirik Lagu Then - Anne Marie
Lirik Lagu Then - Anne Marie Format PDF, Word, Excel. Gudlirik menyediakan lirik lagu seluruh indonesia dari berbagai macam Genre seperti Dangdut, Campursari, Jaipong, Band, POP, Religi, Sholawat, Qasidah, Tarling, Lagu Barat, Jawa Sunda, Hingga lagu yang lainnya.


Lirik Lagu Then - Anne Marie

Lirik Lagu Then - Anne Marie

We had it good, you know
I spent like six years
Making sure you came home to love
You had it good, you know
I stood by your side
I spent up so much time
Tryina make you happy
I don’t think you ever could be happy

Maybe you should try some therapy
Maybe you should lose a couple home boys, give up on the homegrown
Look at me
Cause I need you to understand

Now when you think of
Late nights with me there in your bed
True ride or die, that’s what you had
I loved you, I loved you, I loved you
And when you think of
My body on yours, don’t forget
Once I would’ve died for you, baby
I loved you, I loved you, I loved you
But that was then
But that was then

You don’t know shit, you know
You act this big man and you
Think you are in control
But you don’t know shit, you know
I stood by your side
And pulled you away from your fire
Again and again and again
I shoulda known fire would win


Maybe you should try some therapy
Maybe you should lose a couple home boys, give up on the homegrown
Look at me
Cause I need you to understand

Now when you think of
Late nights with me there in your bed
True ride or die, that’s what you had
I loved you, I loved you, I loved you
And when you think of
My body on yours, don’t forget
Once I would’ve died for you, baby
I loved you, I loved you, I loved you
But that was then
But that was then

You’re gonna miss me
You’re really gonna miss me
You’re gonna miss me
You’re gonna miss me
You’re gonna miss me
You’re really gonna miss me

You’re gonna miss me
You’re really gonna miss me
You’re gonna miss me
You’re gonna miss me
You’re gonna miss me
You’re really gonna miss me

Now when you think of
Late nights with me there in your bed
True ride or die, that’s what you had
I loved you, I loved you, I loved you
And when you think of
My body on yours, don’t forget
Once I would’ve died for you, baby
I loved you, I loved you, I loved you
But that was then
But that was then
But that was then


Catatan :
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.

0 Response to "Lirik Lagu Then - Anne Marie"

Post a Comment