Lirik Lagu Rise Up - Asking Alexandria Format PDF, Word, Excel. Gudlirik menyediakan lirik lagu seluruh indonesia dari berbagai macam Genre seperti Dangdut, Campursari, Jaipong, Band, POP, Religi, Sholawat, Qasidah, Tarling, Lagu Barat, Jawa Sunda, Hingga lagu yang lainnya.
Lirik Lagu Rise Up - Asking Alexandria
Catatan :
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.
Baca Juga : Lirik Lagu Lanjut Atau Tidak - Lada
Lirik Lagu Rise Up - Asking Alexandria
Lirik Lagu Rise Up - Asking Alexandria
Rise up, take back control
Rise up, take back control
Rise up, take back control
Rise up, take back control
I find resolve in the darkest part of my mind
I can stand to be inside
I find the light to be a little much at times
But I will rise
I will rise up with the weight of the world
I will rise up from the darkness, purged
Rise up, take back control
Rise up, take back control
Rise up, take back control
Rise up, take back control
I face the truth with a bitterness
That won’t subside and I face it alone
I’ll be the pariah, in your war against yourself
But I will rise
This is a product of hatred and anger
A life spent on the outside but I will rise
I will rise up with the weight of the world
I will rise up from the darkness, purged
I will rise up with the weight of the world
I will rise up from the darkness, purged
I will rise up with the weight of the world
I will rise up from the darkness, purged
Rise up, rise up
Rise up, take back control
Rise up, take back control
Rise up, take back control
Rise up, take back control
Rise up, take back control
Rise up, take back control
Rise up, take back control
Rise up, take back control
I find resolve in the darkest part of my mind
I can stand to be inside
I find the light to be a little much at times
But I will rise
I will rise up with the weight of the world
I will rise up from the darkness, purged
Rise up, take back control
Rise up, take back control
Rise up, take back control
Rise up, take back control
I face the truth with a bitterness
That won’t subside and I face it alone
I’ll be the pariah, in your war against yourself
But I will rise
This is a product of hatred and anger
A life spent on the outside but I will rise
I will rise up with the weight of the world
I will rise up from the darkness, purged
I will rise up with the weight of the world
I will rise up from the darkness, purged
I will rise up with the weight of the world
I will rise up from the darkness, purged
Rise up, rise up
Rise up, take back control
Rise up, take back control
Rise up, take back control
Rise up, take back control
Catatan :
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.

0 Response to "Lirik Lagu Rise Up - Asking Alexandria"
Post a Comment