Lirik Lagu Red Flag Day - U2 Format PDF, Word, Excel. Gudlirik menyediakan lirik lagu seluruh indonesia dari berbagai macam Genre seperti Dangdut, Campursari, Jaipong, Band, POP, Religi, Sholawat, Qasidah, Tarling, Lagu Barat, Jawa Sunda, Hingga lagu yang lainnya.
Lirik Lagu Red Flag Day - U2
Catatan :
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.
Baca Juga : Lirik Lagu Pengen Kaya - The Band
Lirik Lagu Red Flag Day - U2
Lirik Lagu Red Flag Day - U2
I am made of all that I’m afraid of
I’m most afraid of losing you
Hell’s a season, you’re the reason
That I even dreamt of getting through
I… I can feel your body shaking
I… I will meet you where the waves are breaking
Baby it’s a Red Flag Day
Baby let’s get in the water
Taken out by a wave
Where we’ve never been before
Baby it’s a Red Flag Day
Baby let’s go a bit further
Paradise is a place
You can see when it’s yours
(Red Flag Day)
(Red Flag Day)
Sun comes here and oceanic feeling
Sky will soon be clear
Today we can’t afford to be
Afraid of what we fear
I… I can feel your body shaking
I… I will meet you where the waves are breaking
Baby it’s a Red Flag Day
Baby let’s get in the water
Taken out by a wave
Where we’ve never been before
Baby it’s a Red Flag Day
Baby let’s go a bit further
Paradise is a place
You can see when it’s yours
(Red Flag Day)
Baby it’s a Red Flag Day
(Red Flag Day)
Not even news today
So many lost in the sea last night
One word that the sea can’t say
Is no, no, no… no…
Baby it’s a Red Flag Day
(Red Flag Day)…
Baby it’s a Red Flag Day
(Red Flag Day)…
Baby let’s get in the water
I am made of all that I’m afraid of
I’m most afraid of losing you
Hell’s a season, you’re the reason
That I even dreamt of getting through
I… I can feel your body shaking
I… I will meet you where the waves are breaking
Baby it’s a Red Flag Day
Baby let’s get in the water
Taken out by a wave
Where we’ve never been before
Baby it’s a Red Flag Day
Baby let’s go a bit further
Paradise is a place
You can see when it’s yours
(Red Flag Day)
(Red Flag Day)
Sun comes here and oceanic feeling
Sky will soon be clear
Today we can’t afford to be
Afraid of what we fear
I… I can feel your body shaking
I… I will meet you where the waves are breaking
Baby it’s a Red Flag Day
Baby let’s get in the water
Taken out by a wave
Where we’ve never been before
Baby it’s a Red Flag Day
Baby let’s go a bit further
Paradise is a place
You can see when it’s yours
(Red Flag Day)
Baby it’s a Red Flag Day
(Red Flag Day)
Not even news today
So many lost in the sea last night
One word that the sea can’t say
Is no, no, no… no…
Baby it’s a Red Flag Day
(Red Flag Day)…
Baby it’s a Red Flag Day
(Red Flag Day)…
Baby let’s get in the water
Catatan :
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.

0 Response to "Lirik Lagu Red Flag Day - U2"
Post a Comment