Lirik Lagu Nirvana - Inna

Lirik Lagu Nirvana - Inna
Lirik Lagu Nirvana - Inna Format PDF, Word, Excel. Gudlirik menyediakan lirik lagu seluruh indonesia dari berbagai macam Genre seperti Dangdut, Campursari, Jaipong, Band, POP, Religi, Sholawat, Qasidah, Tarling, Lagu Barat, Jawa Sunda, Hingga lagu yang lainnya.


Lirik Lagu Nirvana - Inna

Lirik Lagu Nirvana - Inna

Boom boom, contigo te hace

I got lost in the city
And no one there but me, oh
Missing you on my body
(Oh, oh oh, oh oh, oh oh, oh)
Baby, I know we could be
Could be more than amigos
I’ll be good if you let me
(Oh, oh oh, oh oh, oh oh, oh)

Nine one one, I’m on fire
Don’t leave me lonely
Nine one one, I’m on fire

Smoking nirvana, ring the la la la la
Smoking nirvana, come on ring the la la la la
Started a flame inside my heart
Baby, don’t ever put it out
Smoking nirvana, come on ring the la la la la


Pues sabes que tú corazón conmigo
Hace boom boom contigo
Sabes que tú corazón conmigo
Hace boom boom contigo
Sabes que tú corazón conmigo te hace
Boom boom, contigo te hace
Sabes que tú corazón conmigo te hace
Boom boom, contigo te hace

I got lost in this feeling
I got lost in nirvana
Grab my hand if you feel it
(Oh, oh oh, oh oh, oh oh, oh)
Baby, I know that we’ll be
We’ll be more than amigos
And I’ll be good if you let me
(Oh, oh oh, oh oh, oh oh, oh)

Nine one one, I’m on fire
Don’t leave me lonely
Nine one one, I’m on fire

Smoking nirvana, ring the la la la la
Smoking nirvana, come on ring the la la la la
Started a flame inside my heart
Baby don’t ever put it out
Smoking nirvana, come on ring the la la la la

Pues sabes que tú corazón conmigo
Hace boom boom contigo
Sabes que tú corazón conmigo
Hace boom boom contigo
Sabes que tú corazón conmigo te hace
Boom boom, contigo te hace
Sabes que tú corazón conmigo te hace
Boom boom, contigo te hace

Boom boom, ring a ding dong
Ring the alarm ding a ling a ling ding
Boom boom, ring a ding dong
Call nine one one, now

Smoking nirvana, ring the la la la la
Smoking nirvana, come on ring the la la la la
Started a flame inside my heart
Baby don’t ever put it out
Smoking nirvana, come on ring the la la la la

Pues sabes que tú corazón conmigo
Hace boom boom contigo
Sabes que tú corazón conmigo
Hace boom boom contigo
Sabes que tú corazón conmigo te hace
Boom boom, contigo te hace
Sabes que tú corazón conmigo te hace
Boom boom, contigo te hace


Catatan :
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.

0 Response to "Lirik Lagu Nirvana - Inna"

Post a Comment