Lirik Lagu My Dreams - Inna

Lirik Lagu My Dreams - Inna
Lirik Lagu My Dreams - Inna Format PDF, Word, Excel. Gudlirik menyediakan lirik lagu seluruh indonesia dari berbagai macam Genre seperti Dangdut, Campursari, Jaipong, Band, POP, Religi, Sholawat, Qasidah, Tarling, Lagu Barat, Jawa Sunda, Hingga lagu yang lainnya.


Lirik Lagu My Dreams - Inna

Lirik Lagu My Dreams - Inna

Dearest love it’s been too long
It’s been dark since you’ve been gone
I see you in my dreams at night
Call your name a million times
Feel like we were dancing on the stars
Feel like I was really in your arms
You can be here with me
You and me forever in my dreams

Don’t ever wake me
Don’t ever wake me up
I’ll stay here dreaming
Cause this is were you are…
You are…

Dearest love it’s been too long
It’s been dark since you’ve been gone
I see you in my dreams at night
Call your name a million times
Feel like we were dancing on the stars
Feel like I was really in your arms
You can be here with me
You and me forever in my dreams

I’d give, I’d give you love
These things you let me ride
I’d play the wild night
Behind my steal cold eyes…
My eyes…


Dearest love it’s been too long
It’s been dark since you’ve been gone
I see you in my dreams at night
Call your name a million times
Feel like we were dancing on the stars
Feel like I was really in your arms
You can be here with me
You and me forever in my dreams

Sleep, sleep, need your love
When the sun is up, I run to you
Sleep, sleep, need your love
Ah yeah…
Sleep, sleep, need your love
When the sun is up, I run to you
Sleep, sleep, need your love
You and me forever in my dreams



Catatan :
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.

0 Response to "Lirik Lagu My Dreams - Inna"

Post a Comment