Lirik Lagu Landlady - U2

Lirik Lagu Landlady - U2
Lirik Lagu Landlady - U2 Format PDF, Word, Excel. Gudlirik menyediakan lirik lagu seluruh indonesia dari berbagai macam Genre seperti Dangdut, Campursari, Jaipong, Band, POP, Religi, Sholawat, Qasidah, Tarling, Lagu Barat, Jawa Sunda, Hingga lagu yang lainnya.


Lirik Lagu Landlady - U2

Lirik Lagu Landlady - U2

Roam, the phone is where I live til I get home
And when the doorbell rings you tell me that I have a key
I ask you, how you know it’s me

The road, no road without a turn and if there was
The road would be too long
What keeps us standing in this view
Is the view that we can be brand new

The landlady takes me up in the air
I go, I go where I would not dare
Landlady shows me the stars up there
I’m weightless, weightless when she is there
And I’ll never know, never know what starving poets meant
Cause when I was broke, it was you that always paid the rent

Space, her place is where I found my parking space
And when I’m losing ground, you know she gives it back to me
She whispers “don’t do, just be”


The landlady takes me up in the air
I go, I go where I would not dare
Landlady shows me the stars up there
I’m weightless, weightless when she is there
And I’ll never know, never know what starving poets meant
Cause when I was broke, it was you that always paid the rent

Every wave that broke me
Every song that wrote me
Every dawn that woke me
Was to get me home to you, see

Every soul that left me
Every heart that kept me
The strangers that protected me
To bring me back to you

Every magic potion
Every false emotion
How unswerving our devotion
To the lies we know are almost true

Every sweet confusion
Every grand illusion
I will win and call it losing
If the prize is not for you


Catatan :
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.

0 Response to "Lirik Lagu Landlady - U2"

Post a Comment