Lirik Lagu I Wouldn’t Be - Kodaline Format PDF, Word, Excel. Gudlirik menyediakan lirik lagu seluruh indonesia dari berbagai macam Genre seperti Dangdut, Campursari, Jaipong, Band, POP, Religi, Sholawat, Qasidah, Tarling, Lagu Barat, Jawa Sunda, Hingga lagu yang lainnya.
Lirik Lagu I Wouldn’t Be - Kodaline
Catatan :
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.
Baca Juga : Lirik Lagu Cinta Terbaik - Tasya Rosmala
Lirik Lagu I Wouldn’t Be - Kodaline
Lirik Lagu I Wouldn’t Be - Kodaline
I wouldn’t be who I am, without you
I wouldn’t sing the way I sing, without you
You fill my eyes up with color
And you’ll always be my mother
I wouldn’t be who I am
I wouldn’t be the son that I am
Without a father who showed me I can face all the bullies at school
You taught me how to keep my cool
I wouldn’t be who I am
I wouldn’t be the brother I am
Without a sister who understands my ambitions and dreams
We always were on the same team
I wouldn’t be who I am
Without the people
We don’t see no more
And all the imperfections on my skin
The family tree, with its branches around me
Oh, I just wouldn’t be who I am
I wouldn’t be who I am
I wouldn’t be who I am
I wouldn’t be who I am
I wouldn’t be the human I am
Without the friends that let me fly and help me land
Our foundations go deep
I’ll always have a place to sleep
I wouldn’t be who I am
I wouldn’t be who I am, without you
I wouldn’t sing the way I sing, without you
You fill my eyes up with color
And you’ll always be my mother
I wouldn’t be who I am
I wouldn’t be the son that I am
Without a father who showed me I can face all the bullies at school
You taught me how to keep my cool
I wouldn’t be who I am
I wouldn’t be the brother I am
Without a sister who understands my ambitions and dreams
We always were on the same team
I wouldn’t be who I am
Without the people
We don’t see no more
And all the imperfections on my skin
The family tree, with its branches around me
Oh, I just wouldn’t be who I am
I wouldn’t be who I am
I wouldn’t be who I am
I wouldn’t be who I am
I wouldn’t be the human I am
Without the friends that let me fly and help me land
Our foundations go deep
I’ll always have a place to sleep
I wouldn’t be who I am
Catatan :
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.

0 Response to "Lirik Lagu I Wouldn’t Be - Kodaline"
Post a Comment