Lirik Lagu Hopelessly Hopeful - Asking Alexandria Format PDF, Word, Excel. Gudlirik menyediakan lirik lagu seluruh indonesia dari berbagai macam Genre seperti Dangdut, Campursari, Jaipong, Band, POP, Religi, Sholawat, Qasidah, Tarling, Lagu Barat, Jawa Sunda, Hingga lagu yang lainnya.
Lirik Lagu Hopelessly Hopeful - Asking Alexandria
Catatan :
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.
Baca Juga : Lirik Lagu Cintaku Seadanya - Didi Astillah
Lirik Lagu Hopelessly Hopeful - Asking Alexandria
Lirik Lagu Hopelessly Hopeful - Asking Alexandria
Staring eyes wide open
Gazing into nothing
Running in place again
Going through the motions
In and out as the oceans
Repeating
Numb to the silence, to the absence of emotion
The sum of the script, nothing but a click in the rotation, yeah
Sick of the peace of mind that goes along with keeping on
And I can’t keep on keeping on inside
It feels like I’m stuck here suspended at best underwhelming. What’s wrong with me?
My conscious is calling but the world isn’t all it’s cracked up to be
I’m hopelessly hopeful
That I’m not stuck here suspended in a world I pretended was right for me
Strung out on the same old
Got an itch for something painful
To feel something real once
To remind myself it’s not in my head
Sick of the calm coinciding with sticking in and with the line
And I can’t keep on keeping on and I’ll just
Feels like I’m stuck here suspended at best underwhelming. What’s wrong with me?
My conscious is calling but the world isn’t all it’s cracked up to be
I’m hopelessly hopeful
That I’m not stuck here suspended in a world I pretended was right for me
When I close my eyes
When I leave the light
Inside it feels like I’m stuck here suspended at best underwhelming. What’s wrong with me?
My conscious is calling but the world isn’t all it’s cracked up to be
I’m hopelessly hopeful
That I’m not stuck here suspended in a world I pretended was right for me
Staring eyes wide open
Gazing into nothing
Running in place again
Going through the motions
In and out as the oceans
Repeating
Numb to the silence, to the absence of emotion
The sum of the script, nothing but a click in the rotation, yeah
Sick of the peace of mind that goes along with keeping on
And I can’t keep on keeping on inside
It feels like I’m stuck here suspended at best underwhelming. What’s wrong with me?
My conscious is calling but the world isn’t all it’s cracked up to be
I’m hopelessly hopeful
That I’m not stuck here suspended in a world I pretended was right for me
Strung out on the same old
Got an itch for something painful
To feel something real once
To remind myself it’s not in my head
Sick of the calm coinciding with sticking in and with the line
And I can’t keep on keeping on and I’ll just
Feels like I’m stuck here suspended at best underwhelming. What’s wrong with me?
My conscious is calling but the world isn’t all it’s cracked up to be
I’m hopelessly hopeful
That I’m not stuck here suspended in a world I pretended was right for me
When I close my eyes
When I leave the light
Inside it feels like I’m stuck here suspended at best underwhelming. What’s wrong with me?
My conscious is calling but the world isn’t all it’s cracked up to be
I’m hopelessly hopeful
That I’m not stuck here suspended in a world I pretended was right for me
Catatan :
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.

0 Response to "Lirik Lagu Hopelessly Hopeful - Asking Alexandria"
Post a Comment