Lirik Lagu Gimme Gimme - Inna Format PDF, Word, Excel. Gudlirik menyediakan lirik lagu seluruh indonesia dari berbagai macam Genre seperti Dangdut, Campursari, Jaipong, Band, POP, Religi, Sholawat, Qasidah, Tarling, Lagu Barat, Jawa Sunda, Hingga lagu yang lainnya.
Lirik Lagu Gimme Gimme - Inna
Catatan :
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.
Baca Juga : Lirik Lagu Jaran Goyang - Fitri Tamara
Lirik Lagu Gimme Gimme - Inna
Lirik Lagu Gimme Gimme - Inna
I pulled up to a palace in no town
Twenty minutes from Bali, oh yeah
Got a feeling that it’s about to go down
Party people wanna party so I say
Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme that love
Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme that love
I’mma love you, love you, love you long time
So give me, give me the way that I like it
Everybody outside when the night ends
We can do it all again when the sun’s up
You know I really wanna be dirty wind in
You know you really wanna give me your love
Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme that love
Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme that love
I’mma love you, love you, love you long time
So give me, give me the way that I like it
Baby, when I see you
I want you, want you, want you
My body, body go crazy, crazy cause
I need you, need you, need you
Baby, when I see you
I want you, want you, want you
My body, body go crazy, crazy
Gimme, gimme, gimme that love
Gimme, gi-gimme that love
Gimme, gi-gimme that love
Gi-gimme, gi-gimme that lo-o-o-o-ove
(Give me, give me now)
Gimme that…
Gimme, gi-gimme that…
Hang out with my girls in Nevada
Caliente, we’ll be looking for fun
No rush but just don’t make it harder
We both know that you really wanna
Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme that love
Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme that love
I’mma love you, love you, love you long time
So give me, give me the way that I like it
Baby, when I see you
I want you, want you, want you
My body, body go crazy, crazy cause
I need you, need you, need you
Baby, when I see you
I want you, want you, want you
My body, body go crazy, crazy
Gimme, gimme, gimme that love
(Give me, give me now)
Gimme that…
Gimme, gi-gimme that…
We can do it the way I like it
(Gimmie, gimmie the way I like it)
We can do it the way I like it
Gimme, gi-gimme that…
Gi-gimme that…
Gi-gi-gi-gi-gimme that…
(Give me, give me now)
Gimme that…
Gimme, gi-gimme that…
Gimme that…
I pulled up to a palace in no town
Twenty minutes from Bali, oh yeah
Got a feeling that it’s about to go down
Party people wanna party so I say
Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme that love
Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme that love
I’mma love you, love you, love you long time
So give me, give me the way that I like it
Everybody outside when the night ends
We can do it all again when the sun’s up
You know I really wanna be dirty wind in
You know you really wanna give me your love
Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme that love
Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme that love
I’mma love you, love you, love you long time
So give me, give me the way that I like it
Baby, when I see you
I want you, want you, want you
My body, body go crazy, crazy cause
I need you, need you, need you
Baby, when I see you
I want you, want you, want you
My body, body go crazy, crazy
Gimme, gimme, gimme that love
Gimme, gi-gimme that love
Gimme, gi-gimme that love
Gi-gimme, gi-gimme that lo-o-o-o-ove
(Give me, give me now)
Gimme that…
Gimme, gi-gimme that…
Hang out with my girls in Nevada
Caliente, we’ll be looking for fun
No rush but just don’t make it harder
We both know that you really wanna
Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme that love
Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme that love
I’mma love you, love you, love you long time
So give me, give me the way that I like it
Baby, when I see you
I want you, want you, want you
My body, body go crazy, crazy cause
I need you, need you, need you
Baby, when I see you
I want you, want you, want you
My body, body go crazy, crazy
Gimme, gimme, gimme that love
(Give me, give me now)
Gimme that…
Gimme, gi-gimme that…
We can do it the way I like it
(Gimmie, gimmie the way I like it)
We can do it the way I like it
Gimme, gi-gimme that…
Gi-gimme that…
Gi-gi-gi-gi-gimme that…
(Give me, give me now)
Gimme that…
Gimme, gi-gimme that…
Gimme that…
Catatan :
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.

0 Response to "Lirik Lagu Gimme Gimme - Inna"
Post a Comment