Lirik Lagu Dress - Taylor Swift Format PDF, Word, Excel. Gudlirik menyediakan lirik lagu seluruh indonesia dari berbagai macam Genre seperti Dangdut, Campursari, Jaipong, Band, POP, Religi, Sholawat, Qasidah, Tarling, Lagu Barat, Jawa Sunda, Hingga lagu yang lainnya.
Lirik Lagu Dress - Taylor Swift
Catatan :
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.
Baca Juga : Lirik Lagu Pelukan Terakhir - Shinta Arsinta
Lirik Lagu Dress - Taylor Swift
Lirik Lagu Dress - Taylor Swift
Our secret moments
In your crowded room
They’ve got no idea
About me and you
There is an indentation
In the shape of you
Made your mark on me
A golden tattoo
All of this silence and patience, pining and anticipation
My hands are shaking from holding back from you (ah, ah, ah)
All of this silence and patience, pining and desperately waiting
My hands are shaking from all this (ha, ha, ha, ha)
Say my name and everything just stops
I don’t want you like a best friend
Only bought this dress so you could take it off, take it off (ha, ha, ha)
Carve your name into my bedpost
Cause I don’t want you like a best friend
Only bought this dress so you could take it off, take it off (ha, ha, ha)
Inescapable
I’m not even going to try
And if I get burned, at least we were electrified
I’m spilling wine in the bathtub
You kiss my face and we’re both drunk
Everyone thinks that they know us
But they know nothing about
All of this silence and patience, pining and anticipation
My hands are shaking from holding back from you (ah, ah, ah)
All of this silence and patience, pining and desperately waiting
My hands are shaking from all this (ah, ha, ha, ha)
Say my name and everything just stops
I don’t want you like a best friend
Only bought this dress so you could take it off, take it off (ha, ha, ha)
Carve your name into my bedpost
Cause I don’t want you like a best friend
Only bought this dress so you could take it off, take it off (ha, ha, ha)…
Only bought this dress so you could take it off (ha, ha, ha)…
Only bought this dress so you could take it off (ha, ha, ha)…
Flash back when you met me
Your buzzcut and my hair bleached
Even in my worst times, you could see the best of me
Flash back to my mistakes
My rebounds, my earthquakes
Even in my worst lies, you saw the truth in me
And I woke up just in time
Now I wake up by your side
My one and only, my lifeline
I woke up just in time
Now I wake up by your side
My hands are shaking, can’t explain this
Aha, ha, ha, ha
Say my name and everything just stops
I don’t want you like a best friend
Only bought this dress so you could take it off, take it off (ha, ha, ha)
Carve your name into my bedpost
Cause I don’t want you like a best friend
Only bought this dress so you could take it off, take it off (ha, ha, ha)
There is an indentation
In the shape of you
Only bought this dress so you could take it off
You made your mark on me, golden tattoo
Only bought this dress so you could take it off
Our secret moments
In your crowded room
They’ve got no idea
About me and you
There is an indentation
In the shape of you
Made your mark on me
A golden tattoo
All of this silence and patience, pining and anticipation
My hands are shaking from holding back from you (ah, ah, ah)
All of this silence and patience, pining and desperately waiting
My hands are shaking from all this (ha, ha, ha, ha)
Say my name and everything just stops
I don’t want you like a best friend
Only bought this dress so you could take it off, take it off (ha, ha, ha)
Carve your name into my bedpost
Cause I don’t want you like a best friend
Only bought this dress so you could take it off, take it off (ha, ha, ha)
Inescapable
I’m not even going to try
And if I get burned, at least we were electrified
I’m spilling wine in the bathtub
You kiss my face and we’re both drunk
Everyone thinks that they know us
But they know nothing about
All of this silence and patience, pining and anticipation
My hands are shaking from holding back from you (ah, ah, ah)
All of this silence and patience, pining and desperately waiting
My hands are shaking from all this (ah, ha, ha, ha)
Say my name and everything just stops
I don’t want you like a best friend
Only bought this dress so you could take it off, take it off (ha, ha, ha)
Carve your name into my bedpost
Cause I don’t want you like a best friend
Only bought this dress so you could take it off, take it off (ha, ha, ha)…
Only bought this dress so you could take it off (ha, ha, ha)…
Only bought this dress so you could take it off (ha, ha, ha)…
Flash back when you met me
Your buzzcut and my hair bleached
Even in my worst times, you could see the best of me
Flash back to my mistakes
My rebounds, my earthquakes
Even in my worst lies, you saw the truth in me
And I woke up just in time
Now I wake up by your side
My one and only, my lifeline
I woke up just in time
Now I wake up by your side
My hands are shaking, can’t explain this
Aha, ha, ha, ha
Say my name and everything just stops
I don’t want you like a best friend
Only bought this dress so you could take it off, take it off (ha, ha, ha)
Carve your name into my bedpost
Cause I don’t want you like a best friend
Only bought this dress so you could take it off, take it off (ha, ha, ha)
There is an indentation
In the shape of you
Only bought this dress so you could take it off
You made your mark on me, golden tattoo
Only bought this dress so you could take it off
Catatan :
Blog ini tidak menyedian File Format MP3, MP4 ataupun Jenis File yang lainya. kami hanya menulis Lirik lagu saja tidak serta infromasi tentang musik beserta penyanyinya saja. Jadi kami tegaskan tidak menyediakan Link Download File Format MP3 maupun MP4. Terimakasih.

0 Response to "Lirik Lagu Dress - Taylor Swift"
Post a Comment